It’s been a while since my last post. One of the reason that I haven’t posted in a while is that the Fall 2012 semester was one of the busiest semester for a long time. It is also my first semester to work as TA, so I get to learn to take care of students and grade assignments. It is also one of the reason I’ve been so busy.
Here is a list of events happened in Fall 2012
- I started working as teach assistant for our department (computer science and software engineering). I was TA for:
- Intel Assembly Language: lots of grading every week
- Database Systems I: This is a SQL course. There wasn’t assignment every week, but when there is assignment, it takes a lot of time and effort to grade.
- I started working on Magnetized Dusty Plasma Experiment (MDPX) database for Dr. Edward Thomas of Physics department. This is a part time job to design a MySQL relational database to record their experiment results.
- I met a few excellent friends: Mu-Fan Chen, Alison Wu, Tiffany Yen. We had fun trips to Montgomery, West Virginia, and Philadelphia. I also met other good friends who aren’t listed here.